Monday, July 26, 2004

CURRENT SONG: 
"Slave to Love" by Bryan Ferry from a tune running through my head...
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
None today, but that journal has been updated!  :D
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mock Cream Sleeveless Turtleneck, Cappucino jeans, white socks, red kicks
CURRENT MOOD:
Calm...

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well!  The good news is, I've been tweaking on my computer, and I think I'm about there.  Well, in least as far as I can go without help from Oniisan!  ::smiles::  I think I downloaded the proper components for him to fix my video card, but I won't know until he looks at it, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Also, to my on-line friends, especially LNchan, Moon-chan, Kichan and Dave, I am SO SORRY I haven't been around for like the past 2 1/2 weeks.  I miss you all terribly, and I feel so lonely!  But every time I try to get MSN to work, it chokes on me and doesn't stay up for more than five minutes.  If you want, you can leave me notes on my LJ or GJ, or send me e-mails!  I always want to hear from you guys!  Or drop me a phone call if you want.  I miss you all terribly, and can't wait to talk to you again!  Thank you for your support of me through all this!  ::HUGS ALL TIGHTLY::

On kinda' random news, my whole family (Pop, Mum, Oniisan, Sissy and Me) talked a couple nights ago, and we're all going to try and go to Disneyland next year, the first week in September!  Why then?  Well, because the tourism has come to a considerable hault, it's much cooler, and it'll be a lot cheaper to stay!  The only down side is, I won't be able to go to NDK in 2005, but that'll give me LOTS of time to prepare one of my dream cosplays, "Felicia" from "Magna Carta," since I think it's going to take me about that long to do it!  I'm really excited, I hope that we get to go, that way I can continue my Disney pin collecting and exchanging.  Hai, before you all raise your eyebrows, I am an ABSOLUTE FORTIFIED DISNEY PIN COLLECTING NUTCASE!  XD  Going to parks as rare as I get too gives me a chance to really pick some good pieces up!  Probably in the next update I'll be writing my "tongue in cheek" Essay about being a Disney pin collecting nut, so it'll be something off the wall by me to read, and also quite nonfiction, which you might find is stranger than fiction...

Picture Perfect has been updated again, including the progress of my Gunner Rikku cosplay, which is now 90% done!  Yosha, finally!  =^^=V  Also, you'll find a quiz on the new update that I only took for PP, so enjoy taking it!

Speaking of quizzes, Quizzy time comes compliments of Select Smart this time and plays into the whole cosplay thing!

What is my Cosplay Personality?


Which Cosplay Personality are you?


Oooh, Yaya!  Isn't she one of the most beautiful cosplayers?  I think she is gorgeous and I can only hope to be as good as her some day!  She really makes you want to work to be better!  ::applauds Yaya::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan!  Sankyuu for all the hits, remember the next Kiriban at 158580, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!  =~.^=V  (Proud Supporter of teh 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: