Friday, August 13, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Take Your MaMa Out Tonight" by Scissors Sisters from a tune running through my head! XD
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
Nothing today again! ARGH!! Journal has been updated! :D
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mock creme sleeveless turtleneck, light blue half sweater, dark blue capris, white socks, one red kick...
CURRENT MOOD:
Crazy!!!!

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope everyone out in Cyberland is doing well! I apologize ahead of time for not updating my Blog in an age! Oi, of all the bizarre things to happen, I think I had a slew of them this week!

You see, I was supposed to help my Sissy up at her bed and breakfast she works at during the Sturgis Harley Davidson Bike Rally this week... Well, of course fate would have to throw me a curve ball! On Sunday, I went to get up to leave for work, and I threw the knee I had surgery on last year out! OUCH!!! So I had to get run to the ER that day and they had to brace me up... Fortunately, after a couple days, my knee went back into place, and I managed one day of work up at the B & B. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be a long term thing apparently. On Wednesday evening, I was taking a bottle of salsa out of the cupboard to get another thing and it fell out of my hand. It proceeded to shatter on top of the foot connected to my bad knee... DOUBLE OUCH!! So I had to go the doctor yesterday and it turns out the pressure of the jar falling and breaking on my foot caused my arch to fall a little, so I can't even walk on my foot for at least a week! Man, I'm getting really good getting around one legged! ::laughs:: I know it shouldn't be funny, but right now, everything is to me I think! I wish I could have helped Sissy more though, so sorry!!! :(

I want to thank Moonie, LN, K, Starchan and everyone else too who has wished me well during my healing process, that has meant so much to me! Also, Kichan has fallen ill and ended up in the hospital a couple days ago. If everyone could keep her in their thoughts and even say a little prayer for her, that would be wonderful!

Picture Perfect has finally been updated again after a long hiatus! Oi, I'll be glad when my computer is working better again, ne? Just some further progress on my cosplay as well as our small advancement on Sissy's Black Mage Paine outfit! Yosha!

I'm also on the hunt for some new fan listings, so I'll be adding a couple more really soon here. I'm currently looking for the David Bowie fan listing, the Dark Crystal fan listing, and probably a new one for DiGi Charat, since apparently the Rabi-en-Rose one is out of business! Kinda a bummer, ne? I like joining fan listings, I've met a lot of new people that way! Yay!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com again, and I thought it was a different kind of anime quiz!

What Kind of Anime Personality Do I Have?



theOtaku.com: What Personality Do You Have?

I think this fits really well! I like to think that I'm very friendly and a lot of fun to be around! I really like to make everyone feel good and really laugh!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Gomen nasai that there wasn't a longer post, but I'm on break and this is the longest I've taken to update any of my journals! ::laughs:: Remember the Kiriban at 15858, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)



No comments: