Thursday, August 26, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John from "The Lion King" soundtrack
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
None again, but my DA Journal has been updated! :D
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Black faded low riders, white silky shirt, red kicks
CURRENT MOOD:
Actually, kinda' annoyed...

Ohayo, minnasan! Wow, I've updated without it being over a week... Kewl, ne? Actually, I've still got that weird stomach thing that's been going around. Last night I had supper and as soon as I got up from the table (I only had rice mind you), everything came up again. I'm so SICK of being sick! Gah, it's so annoying, I haven't been able to do much at all! As you've probably guessed too, I'm typing from my work computer since Vin is still throwing fits like no tomorrow...

If you check out my side bar, I've just been approved to the Ginji Amano fanlisting! I also applied for the Stigma by Kazuya Minekura fanlisting and under Adoptions/Miscellaneous, I adopted a Site Guardian, "Sailormercury" to watch over this webpage! Click on the side links and check out the great sites! :)

Picture Perfect has been updated again! Check out my new information on Sissy's Black Mage outfit! Also, click on the link in the upper box that takes you to my User Info! I've updated it with a bunch more stuff, including quiz awards I've won involving Sailormoon trivia! (Hai, I openly admit I'm a Moonie geek! XD)

...sublteness... aka the LJ has been updated with a ton of on-line quizzes, so if you can't get enough of the quizzes on this Blog, check it out there!

NDK is almost upon us! WEEEE! I've been waiting for what seems an eternity for it to get here! I'll be able to meet up with all my Colorado friends! There's also going to be a huge Gaia On-line get together and photo shoot! It'll be fun to see a lot of my Gaia friends in person, though I'm sure I've met quite a few of them before... I'm also on the look out for this particular manga selling table from Florida... You can get manga for as cheap as a $1.50 there! YOSHA!

Speaking of tons of quizzes, I just went haywire taking all these quizzes today since I don't have anything to do until after lunch today... So enjoy all of them, and have fun!

What Slayers Character Am I?

If I were a Slayers character, I'd be Sylphiel Nels Rada!  Who would you be?

I love Sylphiel, but not as much as my Sissy!

Which Traveller Am I? (Saiyuki)


Which traveller are you??


Not that this result was a shock to anyone, ne? XD

What Saiyuki Weapon Would I Fight With?


Which Saiyuki weapon would you fight with??**



Which Saiyuki weapon would you fight with??

Once again, I'm guessing this isn't a suprise to anyone... Hakkai and I, two literal peas in a pod...

What Anime Stereotype Am I?

Intellegent
Intellegent


What anime stereotype are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Fear my smarts!!!

What Get Backers Character Are You?


I am Fuuchouin Kadsuki.
Which GetBackers Character Are You?


You are like Fuuchouin Kadsuki!

You are compassionate, loyal, and would do anything to help
your friends. You are cheerful and excellent company, and
although it’s likely that you have only a small circle of friends,
who are very close to you indeed. You are very resourceful,
and can easily overcome any situation with a creative flair.
Nevertheless, you should stand up for yourself more; don’t let
your kind outlook on life allow other people to push you around.

Actually, as weird as this is, I was expecting Akabane... =O.o=

What Anime Pet Am I?


You are Kuroneko!



Take the "Which Anime pet are you?" test!

KERONEKOSAMA!!!!!! I always wanted to do that...

What Color Am I?

You are Yellow
What color are you? (Anime Pictures)

brought to you by Quizilla

That's not a suprise either, I usually test out as yellow...

What is My Anime Haircolor?

greenhair
Your anime hair color is green.


What is your anime hair color?
brought to you by Quizilla

I wanted purple! ::laughs::

What is my Inner Eye Color? (Anime)

Blue
Your Inner Eye color is blue!


What's your Inner Eye color ? (new pics ^^v)
brought to you by Quizilla

And hear I wanted red!!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato again for all the hits, Remember the Kiriban at 15858, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: