Thursday, September 16, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"The Warrior" by Scandal from Digital Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
On Hiatus Currently
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Meh PJ's, Baby!
CURRENT MOOD:
Jubilant!


Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai, I know it's been a LOOOOOONG time since my last Blog update. You see, I don't have the work computer any more, and I can only really update any of my Journals when my computer decides to cooperate. Which as you can see, isn't a whole bunch, ne? I apologize ahead of time to everyone who's been checking my Blog regularly, I thank you all for your support!

Let's see, what's been going on since I last updated? Oh, of course you all know that Nan Desu Kan starts tomorrow, so I'll be heading up to Oniisan and Sissy's tonight and sleeping over! ::chuckles:: The costumes have all been finished, final touches and fittings are complete, and I am so happy with the results! It'll be nice to go down there and really bum out for once! I only need to attend the Gaia Online photo shoot on Saturday morning and the rest of the con time is just going to be for fun! Sissy and I are definately going to the Rave on Saturday evening, we've missed it two years in a row, but not this time! ::laughs:: We're determined! So to all my fellow Otakuchan, I'll see you when I get back on-line Monday night! Except maybe for LNchan, hopefully that dang phone company will give you your access!!

Speaking of cosplay, Picture Perfect has been updated once again! Of course, it now states that Sissy's Black Mage cosplay is done and one more thing! I won Best in Show! Hai, at our local Waldenbooks, they held a manga promotional and had a cosplay competition! My Gunner Rikku from FFX-2 won the Best in Show of all the entrants! I was quite excited! But as I told my family, most of the people I competed against were first year cosplayers. So it kinda' felt like "Throwing Dynamite into a Barrell Full of Fish" as Oniisan stated so nicely! ::chuckles:: Buuuut, I did come away with some interesting things. Though most of them I wasn't sure what I'd use for. I got a four foot high stand up for the manga "Samurai Deeper Kyo," which I know virtually nothing about. I also got a duffel styled bag with Inuyasha and Yugi-Oh on the front, neither I'm that fond of, a Inuyasha poster, which I did hang up, 'cuz the picture was cute, the new Shonen Jump and my all-time favorite, all the flavors of chocolate truffles made by Lindor!

Of couse, sticking with the whole convention theme, Quiz time was discovered when I accidentally stumbled across a random site. This is also one of the quizzes posted on my Live Journal, so stop by there if you'd like to see more quizzes, ne?

What Stage of Anime Fandom Am I In?

Look at my stunning anime growth, nya! (Otaku Level: 5)
Otaku Level 5


What Stage of Anime Fandom That I Went Through Are You At?
brought to you by Quizilla

Whew, in least I haven't gone completely obsessive! ::laughs:: Actually, I'd like to think that pretty much all my fellow otakuchan are in this stage, we're not completely overboard yet!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Hopefully I'll be able to update more often if my Vin cooperates. Also, the Kiribans are going on Hiatus due to my scanner being down. So there won't be one for 15858 like I thought! I apologize to anyone hoping to hit the number, but I'll hopefully have my scanner back soon! Remember to sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: