Monday, August 23, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Duvet" by BoA from the song running through my head...
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
None again... Curse you Vin (My computer!)
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Blue multi striped long dress, blue denim shirt, black sandals
CURRENT MOOD:
Still hungry...

Ohayo, minnasan! Hai, I'm still alive! Gomen nasai for not having updated my actual Blog for a spell, "Vin," aka my computer, is still having a fit! Unfortunately, Oniisan's video card didn't work like he had hoped. But, hopefully he can "trick" my computer this week into thinking it's got a different video card and everything will be working again! ::smiles:: Also, my boss is in kinda' a rough mood today, so if he hears me typing, he usually doesn't come into my office and bother me! XD

But for those of you who have been checking on my Blog, you might have noticed that "Vin" cooperated just a little and let me upload some very small .gif items so that I could join more fanlistings and adoptison! Check out the side bar and click on some of the links! I'll be adding a couple more probably this week! They're so much fun, and I've actually found some really cool websites from it!

APPROVED FANLISTING/ADOPTIONS:
The Dejiko Fanlisting and Adoption page is great for all Dejikochan related places! :D
The War of Genesis Adoptable Sprites website! Check out my five fave boyz under the Adoptions section of the side bar!

WAITING APPROVAL:
The Gojyo and Hakkai fanlisting for anyone who loves Gojyo, Hakkai, GojyoXHakkai or HakkaiXGojyo!
The Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion fanlisting, especially if you're a AAJO nut like LNchan and myself!
The Ginji Amano fanlisting! Like I could not join that one, ne?... XD

I'm probably going to join the Mint from Galaxy Angel fanlisting and maybe the Tomonori fanlisting! I LUV the mangas, animes and video games that come from Brocolli as you can see!

Picture Perfect hasn't been updated yet, but it will be tomorrow, so check back then! I'll be working on Sissy's Black Mage Paine jacket by then! YOSHA!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com again!

What Magical Girl Am I?



What Magical Girl Are You?

YAY! I was hoping for Utenakun, (Hai, it's "kun" when speaking in reference to her!), so that's great! I've been on a real big "shoujo" anime and manga kick lately, and I think it's going to keep going for a while! ::chuckles:: After all, it was shoujo animes that lured me into the anime world when I was 6 all those years ago!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! LN Tora and I have talked about planning a special week for all our fellow Otaku coming up in September! Details will be coming soon, we hope everyone will participate! It won't be painful at all, and hopefully fun for everyone!

Domo arigato for all the hits! Remember the Kiriban with Screenshot at 15858, sign my Guestbook onegai, (Thank you Valsan for signing it, your Blog is neat too!), and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: