Tuesday, May 10, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"Pure Imagination" sung by Gene Wilder from "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory"
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Grey and Navy blue PJs
CURRENT MOOD:
FRUSTRATED!


Konniichiwa, minnasan! Gomen nasai, it's been WAYYYYY too long since I updated this Blog! I'm in the midst of one of the longest work runs I've had and I'm exhausted and to be quite honest, somewhat unpleasant! ::chuckles a bit:: But I'm trying to make the best of it, ne?! Because of that, I haven't gotten to post any of the great new events that are coming up, so I'm going to do that right now!

PAST EVENTS:

1. Congratulations to meh Oniisan and Sissy for their new baby on the way! I can't wait! I'll have a niece or nephew by the beginning of December, so that'll be an awesome Christmas gift for the whole family! YOSHA!

2. Happy Birthday to meh Oniisan! I hope that it was a good one, being that you were in Sioux Falls with Sissy and I wasn't able to see you! ::waves Japanese Anime Flags::

3. Happy Anniversary to meh Oniisan and Sissy! Six years of bliss! ::laughs::

4. Happy Birthday to meh mum, I love you! I threw mum a Red and White party for her birthday with lots of flowers and a Winnie the Pooh balloon as the main centerpiece! 'Twas mucho fun!

And now, just in case I don't get this updated before these things happen, I want to mention these great events!

UPCOMING EVENTS:

1. Happy Birthday to meh Sissy! I hope you'll have a great birthday and maybe you can eat a wee bit more without getting sick, ne?

2. Congratulation to Youkai on your graduation from Hopkins! You've come a long way, baby! I'm so proud of you! (Hopefully you still read this Blog! ::winks::)

3. Congratulations to Nate for surviving the first anime convention you helped put on! I knew you could do it! XD

Whew, I hope that I got all the events and wishes for everyone! Gomen nasai it wasn't as personal as I would have liked it, but I want you to know that I'm thinking of all of you! ::HUGE HUGS AND NUZZLES::

Picture Perfect is going to be updated with news about the upcoming Cosplay Picnic that is being put on next month! But, since I know a lot of people don't have a chance to get over to my Cosplay journal, I'll post the information here, ne? ::smiles::

**The Rapid City Cosplay Society will be holding our first Cosplay Picnic on June 11th starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 12ish. The location is Canyon Lake Park in Rapid City. Everyone is encouraged to wear COMFORTABLE cosplays and shoes, but if you don't show up in cosplay, that is all right too! We will be meeting at the bridge near the gazebo at the park. There will be a Meet and Greet, Games, Photo Opps and then lunch. Please bring your own lunch! We look forward to seeing everyone there, and we hope this will be a great activity!**

As for the cosplay that I'm wearing, Picture Perfect will also be updated with the information on my Zell Dincht in SeeD uniform cosplay. I completed the SeeD jacket today, using a basic jacket pattern and doing some mild alterations on it. I LOVE IT! I think the jacket is gorgeous and it's soooo much fun to wear! I'll be hunting for the pants to alter slightly and then all I have to do is blonde my hair after I get it cut and do the face tattoo! It'll be so much fun to go and cosplay in the park then!

Now it's time for my list of Random Recommendations! ::chuckles:: For those of you who don't know, these are just links that I think are fun to visit or have something interesting on them! Enjoy!

FUN SITES TO VISIT:

Al MacDonald's Diary of a Crazed Mimbanite: Okay, you don't even have to be a Star Wars fan to get a kick out of these comic strips! They'll bring absolute tears to your eyes and the art work is really unique! You will LOVE this comic, the Dark Side will command you too! XD

Official Site of cartoonist Gary Patterson: For those of you familiar with Gary Patterson's wonderful and funny cartoons he does, hop on over to his official site, it's good for a smile and a good laugh!

COOL COSPLAY SITES TO VISIT:

Love at First Sight:: Cosplay Collection by Yuanie: All the way from Singapore, my dear cosplay friend Yuanie has some of the most beautiful cosplays I've ever seen! I've had the pleasure of doing CGs of her work and she's such a sweetie! Check out her new cosplays! (The Princess Serenity gown is to die for!)

Sugar and Spice: The two beautiful ladies who run this cosplay site are not only some of the most gifted seamstresses, but they also founded the Denver Cosplay Society and are awesome gals! Check out their Takarazuka cosplays, they are amazing!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com once again! If you have the chance, head on over to their Cosplay Section and look up Miracle Shining under members! You'll find four of my galleries there!

What My Neighbor Totoro Personality Am I?

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



My Neighbor Totoro Personality Quiz


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Wow, I suppose I do have Granny's personality, ne? She's kinda' like Hakkai is in Saiyuki, so that makes sense!

That's all for today, minnasan! Hopefully I can update a little more when I get a better break! Remember the Kiriban at 20K, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: