Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Frosted" Sugar Cookie Necklaces!

Hello all you beautiful Sparkling Girls!  I hope that you're having a gorgeous evening!  It was almost 80 degrees where I live today!  I couldn't argue with that being that usually right now we're up to our chins in snow!  =O.o=

Oh, and I got my brand new Liz Lisa dress today!  I can't wait to wear it next Tuesday afternoon when I see a friend of mine!  It's covered in romantic florals and can be worn over the shoulder or off the shoulder.  It comes down to the tops of my feet and it is just SO romantic.  I love it, I feel very Hime Kaji wearing it!

I'm going to be selling a very limited number of "Frosted" Sugar Cookie Necklaces at SoDak Con this year!  I wasn't planning to make any but two of my high school aged coworkers wanted OOAK jewelry for their prom and asked me to make them rings and necklaces.  So I came up with these!  They're a lot of work to make but they're very cute, don't you think?

That's all for now, have a great night!  Ja ne!  =~.^=V

No comments: