Monday, March 12, 2012

My Pink Bedroom Furniture has Arrived!

Hello all you Sparkling Girls, I hope that you're having a beautiful day!  It's already almost 65 degrees where I live.  The lilac bushes are starting to get tiny little buds on them.  I'm going to go out on Friday afternoon and trim down the bushes, pulls out the old weeds/roughage from my tulip garden and trim down my pink rose bush!  I love having flowers around the house, it makes it feel just like a romantic castle!

Also, my pink furniture arrived!  It's currently in my garage since I have to take apart the old furniture and clean the carpets.  I'm very excited because I'm using dark chocolate accents to make it look really dreamy, like a cake fit for royalty!  I currently have four 5X7 picture frames up on my wall with images of my favorite "Jesus Diamante" dresses in them.  I have a super kawaii Hello Kitty clock between them.  My nightstand is three-tiered and is painted with weaving flowers and I've got a new pink Hello Kitty phone!

I'm very excited because when it's done, I'm going to have the Himegyaru room I've always dreamed of!  I can't wait to take pictures and show everyone!

Until next time, minnasan, ja ne for now!  =~.^=V

No comments: