Thursday, March 22, 2012

Princesses Days Off! =^^=



Hello all you Sparkling Girls!  I hope that you're having a very beautiful evening!  It was once again over 70 degrees where I live and the buds on my lilac bushes are starting to appear.  I'm so excited to get fresh flowers in my garden again!

Yesterday we finished putting all my new pink furniture into my master bedroom.  I was so grateful for my parents coming over to my house to help me, I would have never been able to do it by myself!  =O.o=  It was WAY too big of a job for me!  But today I got to start putting in some of my really cute "Princess" things like my jeweled deco Nintendo DSi and lots of cute plush animals!  My wall has four framed pics of my favorited "Jesus Diamante" dresses with a really adorable Hello Kitty clock in the middle!

But the purpose of this post was to ask what all you lovely Princesses and Sparkling Girls like to do on your days off when you've got some "Me" time!

When I get a day like that, I like to start off with a really good cup of tea, usually jasmine with a touch of sugar in my favorite rose painted teacup and something sweet, like a muffin.  After that, it's a nice long warm bath and I treat myself to using "Winter Wonderland," a gorgeous romantic scent from "Bath and Body Works."

From then on in, it's PINK DAY!  I grab my Hello Kitty sleep pants and either my pink sweater or pink tank and hang out watching some of my favorite movies!  I usually watch "Labyrinth," because Sarah and Jareth are one of my favorite couples and the ball room scene is to die for!  "Beauty and the Beast" and other Disney cartoons tend to finish out the movie watching spree.

During that time, I like to do my finger or toenails in a bright, cheery color!  =^^=  It sure makes everything so much nicer when you've got a really snappy color to look at on your hands.

On these days I like to indulge a little and have a bit of ice cream, something I'm not supposed to have much of, so I really appreciate it.

By evening, I'm ready to crawl into bed wearing my favorite set of "Tinkerbell" PJs with a good book and some soft music.

I would love to know how all of you Princesses and Sparkling Girls spend your "Off Days!"  If you have suggestions, please share!  Until next time, ja ne for now!  =~.^=V

No comments: