Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Different Gyaru Looks!

 Hello all you Sparkling Girls! I hope that you are having a gorgeous night! Hello to my new Followers too, thank you so much for taking the time to follow this Blog, it makes me so happy! =^^=

I thought I would do a little post and show you all the different kinds of Gyaru looks I've done over the years! Some of the pictures are pretty funny and others are pretty cute! I hope that you like them! =^^=



Here I am in my first attempt at Gyaru!  I didn't want to do something too extreme, so I chose a more OneeKei look.  I was just starting to learn to use my false eyelashes at this time!





I always wanted to try and wear "old school" Manba, so I did for a special event!  It definitely was a fun experience and I really thought the looks I got were funny!  XD




I bought a new "Liz Lisa" sweater dress a couple years ago and this was my first attempt at the Hime Kaji style.  With my light tan, I think I ended up with more an "Ageha/Agejo" look.  I love this dress but it has a hole in it now.  =;.;=


This was my next style I tried, which is much more Korean "Ulzzang" influenced.  I worked very hard on my eyes to have a Hime appearance and the outfit was much more "Ageha/Agejo" styled.  I don't think it's anywhere close to as glamorous or daring, but I really like wearing it!


Finally, there's my newest "Liz Lisa" dress which I wore for Easter.  With my strap sandals and hat, I really liked the Hime Kaji combination.  I'm still working on my eyes and practicing my false lashes but I hope to have the SUPER LUMINOUS eyes by the next time I post a photo!
Thanks to everyone who stopped to visit my Blog!  More Hime updates for Sparkling Girls coming soon!  Ja ne for now!  =~.^=V

No comments: